Spacers are used to ensure that the specified concrete cover to the reinforcement for structures and structural elements is achieved, both before and during concreting.
* All concrete spacers meet the Australian Standard AS/NZS 2425:2015
* Rapid Chloride Permeability – classed as very low – SGS Laboratories
* Minimum compression strength – 60Mpa – Hanson Group Technical services
* Optimum material with in-situ concrete – no hairline cracks between spacer and concrete.
* Consistent and accurate dimensional tolerances and do not deform under temperature fluctuations
* Excellent physical and chemical resistance
We can also customize spacers for you….